PLEASANTON CA, September 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The Latest 2027 Temperature-Controlled Packaging Market Growth Analysis Research Report by Alltheresearch provides a detailed market outlook with brief information on the drivers of the industry, constraints, trends and opportunities.
The Global temperature-controlled packaging market was valued US $ 11,051.2 million in 2020 should reach US $ 23,252 million by 2027, with growth 11.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
The demand for temperature-controlled packaging has increased sharply over the past two years, mainly due to the emergence of COVID-19. Another factor contributing to the growth of the market is the increase of clinical trials around the world due to the growth of diseases. Clinical trials require that samples be stored and transported at prescribed temperatures to maintain product integrity. Countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Germany and Canada, among others, support a number of clinical trials with high R&D spending. In 2018, the Medicines and Health Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) received 955 clinical trial applications. Growth in healthcare and R&D spending is driving demand in the temperature-controlled packaging market.
Request a copy of the report from https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/701
Global Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Report Overview:
The research report covers all the necessary data regarding the market growth patterns in the market and the factors driving this growth. This research report offers a detailed study of an important microscopic view of the industry to define the footprints of major players as Saeplast, TKT GmbH, Snyder Industries, GEBHARDT Logistic Solutions GmbH, Atlas Molded Products, Amcor plc., Biotempak, va-Q-tec AG, United Parcel Services, FedEx Corporation., Etc. The major and dominant players of the global Temperature Controlled Packaging Market are inherently analyzed on the basis of key factors in the competition analysis part of the study. The report covers the leading countries and analyzes the potential of the global temperature-controlled packaging market, providing statistical information on market dynamics, growth factors, key challenges, and market entry strategy analysis. , opportunities and forecasts. The highlight of the report is to provide companies in the sector with a strategic analysis of the impact of COVID-19.
Key Segmentation of the temperature-controlled packaging market:
Temperature Controlled Packaging market segmentation has been offered on the basis of product type, application, mode of transportation, company profiles, and region. Each segment was analyzed in detail and data relating to the growth of each segment was included in the analysis.
Company Profiles and Competitive Intelligence Covered by the Temperature Controlled Packaging Market report are:
- TKT GmbH
- Snyder Industries
- GEBHARDT Logistics Solutions GmbH
- Atlas molded products
- Amcor plc.
- va-Q-tec SA
- United Parcel Services
- FedEx Corporation
Questions / requests or need help? Speak with our analyst at
Global Temperature-Controlled Packaging Market End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2020-2027)
- Food and drinks
- Health care
Global Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2020-2027)
- Insulated containers
- Isolated senders
- Expanded polystyrene shippers
- Insulated polystyrene shippers
- Vacuum insulated shippers
- Others (Panels, Envelopes)
- Other coolants (coolants, coolants, etc.)
Global Temperature Controlled Packaging Services Market Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2020-2027)
- Land transportation
- Air Transport
- Water transport
- Value-added services
- Others (freight forwarding, factory services, IT support, financial services)
For more customization, contact us at https://www.alltheresearch.com/customization/701
Regional Analysis For Temperature Controlled Packaging Market:
In terms of region, the Asia-Pacific region grows at a CARG of 15.9% during the forecast period, which is the highest of any region. The growth in demand is attributed to the presence of the world’s largest densely populated countries, China and India, which generate huge demand for food and health care products. In addition to this, the increasing awareness and consumption of packaged food by the population of these countries is supporting the demand for temperature-controlled packaging to maintain product quality.
In addition, the share of the population over 65 and over 80 in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to more than double over the next four decades with significant growth in middle- and low-income countries. The high prevalence of chronic diseases along with the growing aging of the population accelerates the need for drugs and other health services. This, in turn, is driving the demand for temperature-controlled packaging in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Based on type, the active type of temperature-controlled packaging has the fastest growth rate
- On the basis of revenue type, the product segment held the largest market share and is expected to experience similar trends throughout the forecast period in the Temperature Controlled Packaging market.
- On the basis of cooling technologies, the electric refrigeration segment is the fastest growing segment
- On the basis of regions, the Asia-Pacific region grows at a high rate during the forecast period
For more information, please visit @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/report/701/temperature-controled-packaging-market
Recent news, Developments and investments in Temperature Controlled Packaging Market:
- In February 2021, Snowman Logistics allocated funds of 50 crore to acquire land to expand its warehousing capacity in Coimbatore, India. The company will set up a fully operational cold chain warehouse adding a capacity of 5,000 pallets that can store approximately 3.5 crore of vaccine doses over the next four to six months.
- In March 2021, UPS Healthcare announced the expansion of its cold chain logistics in Europe with the manufacture of a state-of-the-art healthcare logistics facility in Italy. The expansion aims to support customers during the pandemic and maintain their leadership position in the space.
- In March 2019, Panalpina Brazil, a logistics company, invested in cold chain logistics solutions for the country’s healthcare and pharmaceutical markets. The facility has a total area of ââ4000 mÂ² and three chambers for the storage of various temperature controlled cargoes.
View our recently published reports on:
Global Frozen Food Market Report 2020-2027
Global Plant Protein Market Report 2021-2027
Buy this report here @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/buy-now/701