WINDSOR, Connecticut., July 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced that SS&C Intelligent Automation Solutions has made substantial upgrades to its SS&C Chorus intelligent automation platform with its latest software release, Chorus BPM 21.1.
SS&C Chorus is designed to accelerate straight-through processing, reduce operational risk, improve digital customer journeys and accelerate innovation. The platform is specially designed for the complex and highly regulated banking, financial services, insurance and healthcare markets around the world.
“We are delighted with the enhancements to SS&C Chorus. The new modern design and improved functionality make the user experience more enjoyable and productive, ”said Jeff ritter, senior vice president of technology at National Benefits Services, LLC. “We are also excited about the improved integration of Chorus BPM and Chorus Document Automation. Now we are leveraging AI to easily automate document data entry without significantly changing our existing processes. SS&C continues to be our best partner, and I don’t take it lightly. We receive great service and are delighted with the direction in which they are taking the product. “
The latest features of the version:
- Low-code design skills to create forms for clients to collect data and trigger processes;
- New data automation features to interface with other systems via APIs, transform data and initiate workflows;
- Improved processors with a redesigned user experience with drag-and-drop layout, extended keyboard shortcuts and improved customization;
- New automation of process testing to reduce manual testing required for critical processes and;
- The increased accuracy of Quality Check AI, its latest machine learning feature, reduces costly errors and performs quality reviews faster. For example, with companies using random sampling or rules to flag work items for quality review, Quality Check AI predicts which work items have a higher risk of error.
“SS&C continues to invest heavily in its intelligent automation capabilities, and the unveiling of the Chorus BPM 21.1 upgrade is a testament to this commitment,” said Gautam Moorjani, Managing Director, Intelligent Automation Solutions at SS&C Technologies. “At SS&C, we strive to continually improve all of our products and services. In addition, we are constantly refining our capabilities based on the specific feedback we receive from our customers in each industry we serve.
SS&C Chorus offers pre-designed stand-alone applications for rapid deployment. Provisioning pre-designed applications enables organizations to quickly streamline and automate processes, minimize risk, and rapidly scale implementations. Applications include commercial loan service, retirement and hardship middle office, and insurance integration. More Chorus standalone apps feature on the Chorus roadmap for the asset management, wealth management and healthcare industries.
Learn more about the SS&C choir here.
About SS&C Technologies
SS&C is a global provider of services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Founded in 1986, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, and has offices around the world. Some 18,000 healthcare and financial services organizations, from the world’s largest companies to small and medium-sized businesses, trust SS&C with its expertise, scale and technology.
Additional information on SS&C (Nasdaq: SSNC) can be found at www.ssctech.com.