NEW YORK, December 6, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Global spray drying equipment market sales are forecast to increase 4% year-over-year, reaching 820 million US dollars by 2027. The growing demand for increased production in various end-use sectors is expected to continue to drive sales in the years to come.
The demand for spray drying equipment is expected to remain high in the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Future investments in improving commercial manufacturing capabilities, efficiency and end product quality are expected to boost the market.
In addition, increased investment in Greenfield and Brownfield facilities in various end-use verticals such as agriculture, chemicals and food and beverage will continue to drive sales. The increasing replacement rate of spray dryers will create product development opportunities in the market during the forecast period.
In addition to this, the increasing development of effective pharmaceutical formulations with improved bioavailability in drug manufacturing is paving the way for market growth. Spray drying is widely used in the food and chemical industry, however, the increasing adoption in the pharmaceutical industry for consumer products will drive the demand for the same.
For critical information on this market, request more information
The continued production of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and vaccines using spray drying is expected to boost sales. This allows manufacturers to produce fine particles and heat-sensitive vaccines, which will continue to encourage applications of spray drying equipment in the pharmaceutical industry.
âThe increasing adoption in the ceramics industry is expected to boost sales of spray drying equipment. Apart from this, the growing demand in the packaged food industry for spray-dried ready-to-eat meals will continue to drive demand in the years to come, âsaid a Fact.MR Analyst.
Key points to remember:
- Depending on the type of product, the demand for rotary atomizers is expected to grow at a considerable rate during the forecast period.
- In terms of cycle type, sales in the closed cycle segment are expected to accelerate.
- Demand in the downstream segment is expected to increase throughout the forecast period.
- Applications in the pharmaceutical industry are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% through 2027.
- The United States is expected to dominate the North America market, favored by the expansion of the pharmaceutical and packaged food industries.
- China will continue to experience strong demand, representing a dominant share in the East Asia Marlet.
- The increasing adoption of the encapsulation process in food products by spray drying will continue to drive sales.
- The introduction of small-scale spray drying and laboratory equipment is expected to increase the market growth.
- High installation and operating costs can hamper the adoption of spray drying equipment in emerging economies.
To learn more about the Spray Drying Equipment market, you can contact our analyst at
Major players operating in the global spray drying equipment market are focusing on research and development to improve product offerings. In addition to this, players are investing in mergers, acquisitions and collaborations to improve their global presence and distribution networks.
For example, in january 2020, Dedert Corporation won two drying orders in South Korea. The first is for a 2-stage fluid bed drying system for polymer gel, and the second is for a specialty food ingredient, with an evaporation rate of 1094 kg / hr.
Major players in the Spray Drying Equipment market include:
- GEA SA Group
- SPX flow technology
- Buchi Labortechnik AG
- Dedert Company
- European Spray Dry Technologies LLP
- AVM Technologies
- Shandong Shungeng Drying Equipment Co. Ltd.
- CE Rogers
- Swenson technology
- Yamato Scientist America
More Valuable Insights into the Spray Drying Equipment Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the Spray Drying Equipment market, presenting historical demand data (2013-2018) and forecast statistics for the period 2019-2027. The study reveals compelling insights into the global spray drying equipment market with detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Rotary Atomizer
- Nozzle atomizer
- Closed loop
- Small (up to 2 tons / hour)
- Medium (2 – 50 tons / hour)
- Large (more than 50 tons / hour)
Principle of operation:
- Direct drying
- Indirect drying
- Open loop system
- Closed loop system
Type of flow:
- Co-current spray dryers
- Counterflow Spray Dryers
- Mixed flow spray dryers
End use industry:
- food and drinks
- Others (animal feed, paper and pulp, etc.)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Key Questions Answered In The Spray Drying Equipment Market Report
- The report provides an overview of the demand outlook of the Spray Drying Equipment market for 2019-2027.
- The market study also highlights the expected sales growth for the Spray Drying Equipment market between 2019 and 2027.
- The Spray Drying Equipment market research identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluating the current market size and forecast and technological advancement within the industry.
- Analysis of the Spray Drying Equipment market share of key companies in the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships etc.
Explore Fact.MR’s coverage in industrial goods –
Food Vacuum Drying Machine Market Scope – The introduction of food vacuum drying machines has increased the feasibility of many food drying applications, indicating a bright future for the food vacuum dryer market. The significant increase in the demand for food vacuum dryers encourages the manufacturers of vacuum food dryers market to continue their efforts and improvements. These ongoing developments and initiatives to broaden the framework of existing products encourage the market to continue on its upward trajectory. In addition, the growing consumer demand for processed foods is leading to an increase in the total demand for vacuum dryers for food around the world.
Shotcrete Sprayer Market Overview – Shotcrete technology is expected to gain popularity due to technological developments and increased spending on research and development of new materials for construction purposes. Shotcrete is an amazing technique for providing structural stability in a short period of time without the use of a mold. Therefore, the demand for shotcrete sprayers is expected to increase significantly during the evaluation period. In addition, with increasing mobility and space constraints, underground construction has seen a sharp increase in demand in recent years.
Salt Spray Chambers Market Forecast – In the electronics industry, salt spray chambers are used to test electrical components such as integrated circuits, PCBs, switches and other components. If the parts of these components rust, they will not function properly. Electronic components need to be corrosion resistant to ensure better quality and longer life for gadgets. Electronic components are tested under highly corrosive conditions to verify product quality and reliability. The growing electronics industry is increasing the demand of the global salt spray chamber market due to these causes.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide range – from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare, industrial products to the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000s trust us to make critical decisions.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our unified intelligence engine, a revolutionary market research subscription platform with flexible pricing to meet your needs.
You can access all of our healthcare research reports by signing up for MarketNgage’s market research subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A fully integrated search solution for seamless one-stop access The broadest coverage in emerging markets, emerging products and disruptive technologies.
United States Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [emailÂ protected]