ALBANY, NY, October 7, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Efforts to increase the sensory acceptability and nutritional profile of oat milk, almond milk and coconut milk will help propel the Asia Pacific vegetable milk market to reach US $ 19.8 billion by 2031. Players are taking full advantage of new processing technologies to increase the stability and shelf life of the final product.
Plant-based nutritional drinks have gained popularity in various parts of the world, due to the growing preference for vegan diets and growing concerns about calories in diets. In particular, several studies on global and regional estimates have shown that lactose malabsorption is widespread in Asia.
The growth of Asia Pacific The vegetable milk market is heavily fueled by the demand for inexpensive nutritional drinks, especially in economies where there is a large gap between the supply and demand for cow’s milk. Plant-based dairy products are increasingly in demand by consumers to address the problems of cow’s milk allergies and lactose intolerance. In addition, the evolution of diets leads to the evolution of Asia Pacific vegetable milk market.
Request a sample now – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=82202
Main conclusions of the plant-based milk market study
- Plant-based milk as an inexpensive nutritional drink to attract general consumers: Non-dairy milk substitutes have gained enormous attention among functional drinks around the world. In Asia Pacific, plant-based dairy products have gained popularity among health-conscious populations as an inexpensive alternative in lower-middle-income economies in developing countries. Companies are exploiting various processing methods to overcome challenges of nutrient preservation and adopt packaging solutions that improve product shelf life. In addition, the players work tirelessly for nutritional completeness by exploring the nutrients in bovine milk, in particular to meet the nutritional needs of people with lactose intolerance.
- Presence of many functionally active components to increase the popularity of almond milk: According to a study on Asia Pacific vegetable milk market. One example is the emerging category of almond milk, as it is a good source of vitamins, especially vitamin E. In addition, since almond milk is a great source of other nutrients, especially magnesium, calcium, selenium, potassium, phosphorus, and zinc, functional food drink manufacturers are expected to tap the growing popularity of the segment in the near future.
Request the impact analysis of the Corona virus – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=82202
Plant-based milk market in Asia-Pacific: main drivers
- Ongoing research into functional and specialty drinks to meet changing consumer preferences is a key fulcrum for the growing prospects of plant-based milk alternatives. Additionally, dairy-free and ready-to-drink beverages are gaining momentum in developing economies, spurred by the rapid pace of urbanization, the study notes on Asia Pacific vegetable milk market.
- Health-conscious consumers are embracing products with specific features, thus expanding the backdrop for new product launches in Asia Pacific by global beverage companies. This will further widen the avenue of the market.
- The growing popularity of online retail sales of functional beverages has widened the growth opportunities for plant milk market players in Asia Pacific
- High prevalence of lactose intolerance, especially among South East Asia, is a key factor for the increasing adoption of plant-based milk
Buy our premium plant milk market research report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82202
Asia-Pacific vegetable milk market: regional dynamics
China has seen a considerable development of quality plant-based milk alternatives in recent years. The changing tastes and preferences of the people, fueled by the pace of urbanization in the country, has resulted in the growth of the market in China. Producers targeting demand in the Asia Pacific plant-based dairy products rely on expanding the product line, primarily by adding new nutritional ingredients and introducing new flavors to appeal to consumers. China is expected to dominate the regional market during the forecast period (2021-2031).
Asia-Pacific Plant-Based Milk Market: Key Industry Players
The competition landscape is enriched by the presence of several regional and global players in the Asia Pacific vegetable milk market. Some of the major market players are:
- Pacific Foods Oregon, Inc.
- Californian farms
- Natura foods
- Blue Diamond Growers, Inc.
- SunOpta Inc.
- Danone Group
Segmentation of the plant-based milk market in Asia-Pacific
Asia-Pacific Plant Milk Market by Type
Asia-Pacific Plant Milk Market by End Use
- Food and beverage industry
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dairy products and desserts
- Infant formulas
- Retail / household
- Catering industry
Asia-Pacific Plant-Based Milk Market by Flavor
- Original / tasteless
Plant-based milk market in Asia-Pacific by distribution channel
- Business to business
- Business to consumer
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty stores
- Online retail
Asia-Pacific Plant Milk Market by Country
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Explore the latest reports from TMR:
Vegetable Cheese Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/plantbased-cheese-market.html
Plant protein market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/plantbased-protein-market.html
About the transparency market research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking information to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analytical capacity, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Sir Rohit Bhisey
Market research on transparency
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
Source of the press release: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/asia-pacific-plantbased-milk-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research