New York, January 28, 2022- The global in vitro lung models market size is expected to reach USD 976.9 million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 17.9%, according to the latest report from Reports and Data. Advances in cell culture technology, the strong preference for in vitro models over animal models, the introduction of new 3D in vitro models, and the increasing prevalence of lung disorders and lung cancer are key factors in the global market revenue growth.
The lungs are one of the important organs in the human body. Dysfunction of the lungs affects structure and function, which can lead to life-threatening effects. Although animal models are mainly used for drug screening, the introduction of better alternatives to minimize animal experiments is driving the demand for in vitro models. Rising prevalence of lung diseases such as asthma, lung cancer, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and stringent regulations regarding animal testing are driving the growth of the global market. Furthermore, increasing adoption of 3D cell culture, introduction of advanced 3D in vitro models, and increasing research activities for lung disorders are supporting the growth of the global in vitro lung models market. Extensive use of in vitro models in contract research organizations, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and other research institutes is also fueling the market revenue growth.
Access a free sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4033
However, factors such as shortage of skilled professionals and researchers, high initial investments, and unfamiliarity with in vitro models, especially in developing countries, are key restraints expected to hinder the growth of the global market over the course of the forecast period.
Some highlights of the report:
- Among the typical segments, the 3D models segment is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to the high demand for 3D models to more effectively mimic the in vivo physiology of the lungs.
- Based on the applications, the drug discovery segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global lung in vitro model revenue. Factors such as increasing investment in new drug development and growing adoption of 3D models to provide an enabling environment for drug discovery applications are supporting the growth of the segment.
- North America is expected to account for the largest revenue share among other regions during the forecast period. Presence of key market players, increased investment by large companies in research and development activities, presence of well-established laboratories and healthcare industry, and increased funds from the National Institute of Health (NIH ) are driving the market growth in this region.
- Asia-Pacific In Vitro Lung Market is expected to witness the highest revenue growth between 2021 and 2028 owing to increasing investment in research and development activities, ongoing drug development research, growing awareness of in vitro model testing, improvements in healthcare infrastructure, and the high prevalence of lung cancer and lung infections.
- Epithelix, MatTek Corporation, Lonza, ATCC, InSphero, Emulate, AlveoliX, Oncotheis, Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc., PromoCell GmbH, Merck KGaA, TissUse, Mimetas, and CN Bio Innovations are key players operating in the global in vitro lung models market . .
Enter the detailed research study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/lung-in-vitro-model-market
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global in vitro lung model market based on type, application, and region:
Based on Type: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- 2D models
- 3D models
- Internal 3D models
- 3D models marketed
Based on Application: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- drug discovery
- Development of 3D models
- Basic search
- Physiological research
- Stem cell research and regenerative medicine
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4033
Region Based: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- The rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a personalized research report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4033
A few points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018-2020) and forecast (2021-2028) data points, revenue and CAGR in the form of tables, figures and graphs, with supporting detailed and qualitative written information for each .
- The revenue breakdown is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights into growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other market-related aspects.
- The report contains data and information about customers, competitors, suppliers/distributors and other players and the global market.
- Market research analysis is essential for all crucial business strategies and can help in many ways and provide a clearer understanding of the strategies deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that improve a company’s sales or perhaps provide ideas to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures, etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the major companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographic scope, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, products/services, expansion strategies, expansion investments, etc.
Explore the latest trending research reports by reports and data
Infrared Imaging Market by Product (Near-Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Systems, Near-Infrared Fluorescence and Bioluminescence Imaging Systems), by Wavelength (Near-Infrared, Short-Wave Infrared, Near-Infrared) medium wave, long wave infrared), by application (health surveillance and inspection, security and surveillance, detection) and forecast by region to 2028
Vascular Imaging Market By Procedure (Coronary Angiography, Peripheral Angiography and Others), By Technology (Magnetic Resonance Angiography, Computed Tomography Angiography and Others), By Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), By End Use (Hospitals, Centers of diagnostic imaging, Other), and forecast by region to 2028
Trauma Products Market By Type (External Fixators, Internal Fixators), By Surgical Site (Lower Extremities, Upper Extremities), By End Use (Hospitals & Trauma Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Center) and By Region Forecast to 2028
ENT Medical Devices Market by Product (Diagnostic Devices (Endoscopes and Hearing Screeners), Surgical Devices (Electric Surgical Instruments, ENT Supplies and Ear Tubes), Hearing Aids, CO2 Lasers and Others), By End Use (Care Parameters home, hospital and outpatient settings, ENT clinics and others), and forecasts by region until 2028
Healthcare Transportation Services Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis by Type (Medical Product [Pharmaceuticals, Over the Counter Products, Cosmetics]Patient Transport, Incubator Transport, Mobile Treatment Facilities, Non-Medical Transport[MailroomServicesEventCoresMedicalRepatriationServicesCourierServices)ByEnd-UseandByRegion–GlobalForecastto2028[servicesdesalledecourriernoyauxd’événementsservicesderapatriementmédicalservicesdemessagerie)parutilisationfinaleetparrégion-prévisionsmondialesjusqu’en2028[MailroomServicesEventCoresMedicalRepatriationServicesCourierServices)ByEnd-UseandByRegion–GlobalForecastto2028
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, commodities and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts in various areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the latest press release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/lung-in-vitro-model-market