CLEVELAND, September 27, 2021 / PRNewswire / – New Analysis of Freedonia Group Projects Calling for Growth to gutter guard will continue to outpace that of the overall U.S. residential gutters and downspouts market as homeowners increasingly choose to install these products with gutters and downspouts (existing or new) to reduce the need for periodic cleaning:
- Continued gains for gutter guards will be boosted by replacement sales as the base of homes equipped with gutter and downspout systems featuring these products grows.
- Homeowners who replace gutter guards will also be more likely to switch to higher-value products for their aesthetic and performance benefits.
U.S. residential gutters and downspouts market to total 1.7 billion linear feet in 2025
Residential demand for gutter and downspout products in the United States is expected to grow 2.0% per year to reach $ 4.1 billion in 2025, driven mainly by the increase in residential construction activity. While faster growth will be limited by high levels of pandemic-related spending on homes in 2020 and 2021 – particularly single-family units, where most gutters and downspouts are installed – progress will be supported by :
- replacing older or worn roofs, as gutters and downspouts are often replaced as part of roof repair and replacement projects
- growing interest in using gutters and downspouts to direct water away from basements and building foundations to minimize water damage
- expand the use of gutter guards to reduce the maintenance needs of gutter and downspout systems
You want to know more ?
Residential gutters and downspouts Analyzes the US demand for residential gutter and downspout products (i.e., rain gear) by product, market segment, material and region. Historical data for 2010, 2015 and 2020 and forecasts for 2025 and 2030 are presented in dollars and linear feet (excluding hardware and accessories).
- gutters (seamless and preformed)
- downspouts (seamless and preformed)
- gutter guards (grilles and screens; hood and lids; foams and bristles)
- hardware and accessories
- new residential
- home improvement and repair
- copper, zinc and other materials, such as wood, fiberglass, concrete (Finlock)
- North East (Mid Atlantic and New England)
- Midwest (Mid-Northeast and Mid-Northwest)
- South (South Atlantic, Center-South-East and Center-South-West)
- West (Mountain and Pacific)
About the Freedonia Group – The Freedonia Group, a division of MarketResearch.com, is the leading international industrial research company, providing our clients with product analyzes, market forecasts, industry trends and market share information. From individual consulting firms to global conglomerates, our analysts provide businesses with unbiased and reliable market research and analysis to help them make important business decisions. With over 100 studies published each year, we support over 90% of Fortune 500 industrial companies. Find off-the-shelf studies at https://www.freedoniagroup.com/ or contact us for a personalized search: +1 440.842.2400.
SOURCE The Freedonia Group