Rising geriatric population and increasing incidence of age-related disorders are key factors that are expected to drive the market growth
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, USA, Aug 25, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The global digital radiography market size is expected to reach USD 19.82 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 8.7%, according to a new report from Reports and Data. The revenue growth of the market can be attributed to the rapid digitization of healthcare infrastructure, the increasing adoption of mobile digital radiography systems in diagnostic centers, and the increase in applications in cardiovascular imaging, diagnostics of the cancer, mammography, and dental and orthopedic surgeries. The increasing demand for portable x-ray machines, the incorporation of advanced technologies such as AI into x-ray systems and the increasing prevalence of cancer, dental problems, orthopedic problems and cardiovascular disorders are key factors that are expected to contribute to the growth of the market in the future.
Digital radiography is an advanced x-ray imaging technique that produces digital x-ray images of the object being examined on a computer. In this technique, the X-ray radiation is first converted into an electrical charge and then into a digital image using a detector sensor. Digital radiography requires a digital image capture device instead of X-ray film to produce X-ray images. Flat panel detectors, also known as digital detector arrays (DDAs), are among the most commonly used radiography systems that provide higher quality images than other imaging devices and also offer improved dynamic range and better signal to noise ratio. In addition, digital radiography systems offer many other advantages such as portability, reduced inspection time, shorter exposure time, better detectability of details, improved digital images, data storage and a easy electronic data transfer.
Major companies featured in the report include:
GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Koninklijke Philips NV, Agfa HealthCare, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Carestream Health, Wandong Medical, Hitachi Ltd., Mindray Medical International Limited, Toshiba Corporation, Konica Minolta Inc., DEXIS LLC, Shimadzu Corporation, Source-Ray Inc ., and Samsung are among the leading companies operating in the global digital radiography market.
Get A Sample Of The Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/287
The pharmaceutical and healthcare industry has undergone revolutionary change due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with individuals increasingly focusing on health and wellness. Companies operating in the industry have invested heavily in clinical trials and research studies to develop drugs to meet the growing unmet clinical demand globally. The implementation of advanced technologies in the healthcare sector and increased investment in research and development have significantly contributed to the growth of market revenues in the recent past. In addition, the availability of favorable health insurance and reimbursement policies has also had a positive impact on the health sector, with more and more people choosing to seek treatment in hospitals and clinical facilities. The rapid development of new drugs and pharmaceuticals, the increasing incidence of lifestyle and chronic diseases, the creation of state-of-the-art healthcare facilities, and the increasing availability of over-the-counter drugs have significantly contributed to the market revenue growth.
The report brings together vital information on recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, brand promotions, R&D activities, and government and commercial agreements, among other things through extensive primary and secondary research. The report also offers a detailed analysis of each competitor along with their financial status, global market position, product portfolio, manufacturing and production capacity, and business expansion plans.
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the regional market bifurcation with respect to market share, market size, revenue growth, import / export, production and consumption patterns, macro growth drivers. and microeconomic, the regulatory framework, investment and financing opportunities, and the presence of key players in each region, particularly in North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The report offers a country-by-country analysis to discuss in more detail about the revenue growth and lucrative growth opportunities of the Digital Radiography Market in these key regions.
Some highlights of the report:
• In terms of application, mammography segment is expected to account for the largest share of revenue during the forecast period. The increasing prevalence of breast cancer around the world, the increase in public initiatives aimed at educating women about breast cancer and the development of advanced breast cancer diagnostic and imaging devices are some of the key factors. responsible for the revenue growth of this segment.
• Based on technology, the direct radiography segment dominates other technology segments in terms of revenue. The revenue growth of this segment is mainly due to the increasing use of direct radiography systems due to various advantages such as better dynamic range, improved contrast detectability, improved image capture, reduced exposure to radiation, higher patient throughput and lower operational costs.
• Among the regional markets, the North America digital radiography market is expected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Growing prevalence of cancer in the region, growing geriatric population, increasing burden of acute and chronic diseases, and rapidly changing healthcare infrastructure are expected to drive market growth in North America during the forecast period.
• In November 2020, Royal Philips, a leading healthcare technology company, launched its first multimodal radiology operations command center at the annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) which took place in ‘was held practically last year. Philips’ new Radiology Operations Command Center offers virtualized imaging operations on a secure private platform and enables real-time collaboration between radiologists and technologists.
• In August 2020, Canon Medical introduced the all-new mobile digital radiography system, dubbed SOLTUS 500, with new features for improved performance and versatility. The FDA approved SOLTUS 500 features a compact design, improved image quality and increased patient safety.
Request Discount on Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/287
For the purpose of this report, the global digital radiography market is segmented on the basis of application, technology, portability, end use, and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• General radiography
• Cardiovascular imaging
• Chest imaging
• Dental applications
• Orthopedic imaging
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• Computerized radiography
• Direct radiography
o Flat screen detector
o Loaded torque device (CDD)
Portability Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• Fixed digital X-ray systems
• Portable digital radiography systems
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• Hospitals and clinics
• Diagnostic centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/287
Thanks for reading our report. For a customization request or more information, please contact us and we will make sure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Explore more reports from different publications:
Transplant Diagnostics Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/transplant-diagnostics-market-size-to-reach-usd-7-08-billion-in-2028-says-reports-and-data/
Zika Virus Testing Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/zika-virus-testing-market-to-reach-usd-328-3-million-in-2028-says-reports-and-data /
C-Reactive Protein Testing Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/c-reactive-protein-testing-market-size-to-reach-usd-1-93-billion-in-2028-says -reports -and-data- /
Disruptive Behavior Disorder Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/disruptive-behavior-disorder-treatment-market-size-to-reach-usd-26-3-billion-in-2028-says -reports- and-data /
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus uniquely on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and factual research across many industries including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise.
Marketysers Global Consulting LLP
+1 212 710 1370 ext
write us here
Visit us on social networks: